Business as Usual… A Sensible Approach to Change
Isix is experienced in handling enterprise M&A and divestiture projects for large firms. Our approach will ease the necessary transitions that accompany mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Isix will help you put a sensible plan together that will enable a “business-as-usual” environment for the majority of your organization.
There are many scenarios that may be faced during M&A activities. You may have acquired another business before optimally integrating your own enterprise systems. You many already have multiple divisions each running their own enterprise system. Your acquisition may require data migration from a legacy system, or may need cleansing and rationalizing. On top of all this, you may have a very short window in which to complete the merging of data between the systems.
Until you can answer the cost of ownership question, you cannot begin to address the ROI. Isix has created the following solutions to help you create clear and concise analyses of your enterprise system costs, enabling you to take action to reduce them to an affordable level:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) assessment
- License & support migration analysis
- Platform migration to lower-cost, better-performing platforms
- Instance & server consolidation analysis & planning
- Data consolidation, merging and conversion
Why Isix for Mergers & Acquisitions projects?
- Isix focuses on identifying critical areas of your business first and then helps you implement new processes around them. These areas may involve enhancements, integration or a complete overhaul of core applications.
- Isix works with you to create an improved, automated and integrated business model that will benefit your business immediately and globally.
- Isix has proven solutions to reduce the time associated with migrating legacy data and saving clients up to 50% in conversion costs