While the computer industry has trended away from islands of automation and narrowed the gap between disparate systems, there is still a need to exchange data between point solutions. Companies are faced with new age integration needs in order to address a variety of technologies and disparate data that may be pulled from multiple data centers and hosted sites.
As Oracle acquires and develops new technologies, integration efforts must continue, and Isix system integration services can make it all work together. Our expert integration architects design and build extensive or simple solutions to meet the unique business requirements of each client we serve. We take pride in meeting and exceeding the demands of our partners and customers by looking to the future of technology and proactively delivering what you need when you need it.
Why use Isix Corporation for Integration?
- The founder of Isix, Brian Connolly, has integration expertise that dates back to the first release of Oracle applications in 1988
- Isix has over 20 years of experience integrating all versions of the Oracle applications
- Isix has extensive experience integrating to 3rd party and custom software solutions
Isix Integration Services include:
- Fusion Middleware
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Data Hubs
- Business Process Execution Language (BPEL)
- Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- AIA Product Integration Packs (AIA PIPs)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)