Cloud Computing refers to the delivery of computing and storage capacity as a service to a community of end-recipients, but what exactly does that mean to you? In a word, it means SAVINGS (of both time and money).
Isix Cloud Hosting may be an option if any of these scenarios describe your organization:
- Discovering a very lengthy lead time on the servers you need to support that newly approved project
- Finding space for a nonrecurring E-Business Suite instance your finance team wants for training
- Preparing to handle that seasonal influx of orders you know is coming your way
- Wondering about the safety and security of your data center
- Worrying about disaster recovery and your plans in the event of a disaster
Moving your new or existing IT infrastructure to the cloud can lower both brick-and-mortar costs and total cost of ownership (TCO) for hardware. Some additional benefits include:
- Our US based, geographically distinct data centers come with a 99.95% availability SLA for a fraction of the cost of owning your own location
- With data centers on each coast, you can guarantee your data is safe in the event of a disaster
- Our facilities are fully compliant and certified with the latest industry certifications, including PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA Moderate, HIPAA, and SAS 70 Type II
- A state-of-the-art, virtual server can be made ready in hours instead of weeks
- Servers are available for the duration required (from a few days to several years) optimizing your budget
- Our operating system agnostic platform can run a multitude of products at once (e.g., Microsoft Windows, Red Hat, Oracle Unbreakable Linux, etc.)
- Cost-effective options for disaster recovery solutions
Isix offers the latest in software technology along with cloud services that can geographically separate your sensitive data, ensuring true business continuity with minimal interruptions. Flexible capacity capability means you no longer need to buy a large server to handle occasional or seasonal spikes and only pay for the few times each year when you need extra processing power or memory. Additionally, disk space can be added or subtracted as needed, with costs determined on length of use.
We offer several options for securing your application and data, from firewall settings that control network access to virtual private clouds utilizing industry-standard encrypted IPsec VPNs and your existing infrastructure. We go the extra mile to ensure your data security with other safeguards such as employee lifecycle policies and account provisioning. Finally, our world-class data centers are being protected by state-of-the-art fire, power, and climate control systems.
Cloud computing offers the opportunity and flexibility needed to grow your organization and prepare for the future at a fraction of the cost of self-hosting. Isix experts can put together a plan that’s right for you and your bottom line.